Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Review-Revlon Photoready Foundation

I have been purchasing alot of makeup from days in the past few weeks and some i have come to love and other not so much. This review is on Revlon photoready foundation. When i did my research on this foundation i thought i was going to be in love with it, but it has been more of a kinda like it. First off i love the packaging, the pump makes it easy to get it and it doesn't make a mess. The one thing i didn't like about this foundation is the couverage, i have acne prone skin and oily skin, so therefore i like matte foundation because they blend better and don't put alot of focus on my problem areas. The revlon photoready foundation has hints of sparkle and shine. Even though i have tried using it with a matte powder the shine still doesn't go away. So i tend to lean more towards my maybelline dream mouse foundation.

4 comments:

  1. I tried this and ended up hating it!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too but try using it lightly and some matte foundation over it thats what has been working for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just like you with the oily skin!! I do agree with the people who say it is a dupe to MUFE HD foundation, but I can't really wear that either. It just makes me way too shiny and my oily skin makes it slide by the end of the day. I know it is expensive, but the MUFE Mat+ Velvet foundation really works for my super oily skin and stands up to the Florida heat and humidity! The only other foundation that I can say that does that is the Revlon Colorstay, but that almost feels to heavy for me...almost like a mask.

    Valerie xxxx
    http://valbuhdeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just recently bought the revlon colorstay and i will be putting up a review soon..

    ReplyDelete